• Hold an MBA degree in Business Administration from Texas A&M University Commerce – USA /Via Sarajevo Graduate School of Business.
• Hold CAPM-Certified Associate in Project Management from NOVA Community College, Virginia USA.
• 14 years of experience in planning, designing and implementing humanitarian and community development programs and projects targeted for enhancing the capacity of partnering agencies to obtain successful results.
• Experience in coordinating, chairing and facilitating stakeholders periodic meetings at the national level to support country level advocacy, dealing with community or business development technical working group/committee, actively involved in providing technical assistance to multi-sector-based community development and business development programs.
• Managed business development and rural development program teams, conducted staff performance evaluations; mobilized resources; procured and managed office and project supplies; produced proposals; drafted speeches, produced progress situational, monthly, and semi-annual annual reports as well as success stories.
• Held leadership position to oversee program implementation, monitoring and evaluation of business and community-based development projects with accountability by applying the project progress-tracking tools.
• Worked in relationship building, problem solving, in diverse constituents and multicultural environments situated in conflict and post conflict zones in Asia and Southern Europe in terms of capacity strengthening initiatives for local actors.
• Experience working with government staffs, NGOs & UN, donors, academic institution and other stakeholders, to scale up implementation of community-based programs by taking technical lead to review key performance indicators to improve program performance, quality and implementation.