Mr. Fawad Sakhizada serves as the Managing Consultant of “Tarkeeb Consulting Services” who has worked for the last 13 years both as Consultant and Employee with different National and International Organizations including Donor Agencies, Government Institutions and Private Entities having multi industry experience in Infrastructure, Natural Resources, Agriculture, Energy, Hydrocarbons & Petroleum, Private Sector Development, Property Developing & Construction and Commercial Banking sectors.
During the past 13 years Mr. Sakhizada worked with above mentioned Organizations and Sectors being involved with different activities such as Accounting & Taxation, Planning & Budgeting, Financial Management, Financial Analysis & Assessment, Energy Management, Petroleum Economics, Contract Management & Compliance, Islamic Banking & Financing, Business Evaluation & Consulting, Entrepreneurship & Startup Support, Logistic & Procurement, Training and Mentoring while delivered specific trainings as side activities and assignments.
Mr. Fawad Sakhizada has Diploma in Financial Accounting, Bachelor in Economics and Master in Business Administration and speaks English, Dari, Pashtu and Urdu. He has different achievements throughout his professional career working with different organizations while the most significant ones summarized as below:
- Review of “Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat (DABS) Donor Fund Management” including ADB, WB and USAID projects focusing on Accounting, Budgeting, Internal Control, Financial Reporting, Auditing & Procurement as assignment by SIGAR
- Conducted the “Financial Management Assessment” of three Ministries (MEW, MAIL, MRRD) and Financial Analysis of “Argahndab Integrated Water Resources Development Investment Program” funded by the Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Coordinated with Business Assessment and Development Services for 50+ Businesses including Startups & MSME’s with Incubation Services & Technical Supports including Training & Mentoring on Accounting, Taxation, Marketing, HRM, etc.
- Developed an “Analytical Report on Afghanistan Petroleum Industry” for Administrative Office of President covering Donor Funded and Private Investments analyzing Contracts, Opportunities and Challenges following with professional suggestions
- Developed “Oil & Gas Financial Management Compliance System” for “Amu Darya & Afghan Tajik” developing projects being internationally contracted for first time in Afghanistan with support of TFBSO-DOD and Ministry of Mines & Petroleum
- Coordinated Development, Implementation and Controlling of Annual Budgeting for the whole Azizi Bank including 60 branches around the country while participating with Salary Grading, Training and Mentoring of Trainees and Employees